"Bevagna" Bevagna by pigletsmom
Bevagna Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 161 photos
Bevagna is a pretty little town with some nice churches and fountains, but the city has a strange feeling to it. The locals are not very warm or friendly.
Bevagna has some nice old side streets, bridges and walkways.
- Pros:Pretty town with nice churches and streets
- Cons:Locals are not warm or friendly
- In a nutshell:If you're in the area, I think it's worth a visit
pigletsmom's Related Pages
Bevagna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Charming Bevagna & best restaurant in the world"
- "A hidden gem"
- "Bevagna, Italia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bevagna
- Hotels in Bevagna
- Transportation in Bevagna
- Restaurants in Bevagna
- Warnings and Dangers in Bevagna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bevagna
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Bevagna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bevagna
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 35 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ojai Intro, 44 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seal Beach Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Assisi Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vaison-la-Romaine Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Narbonne Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lucca Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (49)
Latest Bevagna hotel reviews
- Il Poggio dei Pettirossi
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2012