"The Beautiful Bay of Lerici" Lerici by pigletsmom
Lerici Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 29 photos
I did not have a lot of time in Lerici, but I thought it was pretty, and I plan to go back in June. You can take a walk around the bay and visit other nearby towns set on the water. You can also take a tour of the medieval Castle of Lerici. Lots of seafood restaurants, and I bet Lerici is really beautiful at nighttime.
Driving down to Lerichi you will see some wonderful Views of the Bay.
- Pros:Pretty Seaside town very close to Cinque Terra & Sarzana
- Cons:A little crowded and a little touristy
- In a nutshell:Worth seeing if you're in the area
Nearby touristy area, but very pretty scenery. If you can ignore the hordes of tourists, you'll have a great time. There... more travel advice
pigletsmom's Related Pages
Lerici Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Beautiful Bay of Lerici"
- "Il Golfo dei Poeti"
- "2 day visit near Lerici"
- "Golfo dei Poeti!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lerici
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Lerici?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lerici
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 35 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ojai Intro, 44 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seal Beach Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Assisi Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vaison-la-Romaine Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Narbonne Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lucca Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos