Vaison-la-Romaine Warnings Or Dangers Tips by pigletsmom Top 5 Page for this destination
Vaison-la-Romaine Warnings and Dangers: 2 reviews and 0 photos
During the summer months, there are windy conditions in Southern France called the Mistrals. They are hot dry winds
that can be fierce. These conditions were in existence when
i visited this past June. The winds create horrible conditions for allergy sufferers. I was miserable all week, but the last day I literatally had to go to the Vaison La Romaine emergency room and be put on sterroids. My eyes wers so swollen, I looked really ill and disturbed. I do suffer from allergies, however this was by far the worst symtoms I had ever experienced. If I go back to Southern France in the summer, I will bring prescription steroids, and take them the first sign of allregies as a precaution. It was really horrible, and i suggest anyone who suffers from allergies to take be ware.
I transfered my 500mg digital flash card onto a cd while I was in Vaison La Romaine. Well at least I thought I had,. What they did was place about 460 on two differest CDs. I checked both cds and they each had several hundrend photos on them. So I was pleased. Come to find out when I get home they had only transfered half of the 460 from my flash card,and burned them twice, once onto each card. This gave me the impression that all 460 had be transferred. I will never do this again. I was told by everyone that i was being paranoid, and that it was safer than keeping all my photos on flash cards while I traveled. Not for me it wasn't. I lost over 200 photos of my Italy and France vacation. Some of the best photos i took on the trip, and also in my lifetime. Don't make the same mistake I did. Just buy extra flash cards.
And don't listen to anyone but your gut instinct.
More Reviews (12)
pigletsmom's Related Pages
Vaison-la-Romaine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vaison La Romaine - More than just Roman Ruins"
- "Vaison la Romaine"
- "Summer in France"
- "An Antique City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vaison-la-Romaine
- Hotels in Vaison-la-Romaine
- Restaurants in Vaison-la-Romaine
- Shopping in Vaison-la-Romaine
- Warnings and Dangers in Vaison-la-Romaine
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ronks Hotels
- Gualaceo Hotels
- Bukhara Hotels
- Udalo Hotels
- Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu Warnings and Dangers
- Kawm ad Dahab Warnings and Dangers
- Calgary Warnings and Dangers
- Girona Warnings and Dangers
- Negeri Pahang Warnings and Dangers
- Inle Lake Warnings and Dangers
- Pagudpud Warnings and Dangers
- Lhasa Warnings and Dangers
- Traffic & Roads
- Lausanne Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Vaison-la-Romaine
- 14 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Vaison-la-Romaine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vaison-la-Romaine
- Posted in Travel Mexico Forum "Wedding Photographer Needed This..."
- Wrote a Review Mistral Winds and Allergies in Vaison-la-Romaine Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Incredible Tiny Medieval Hamlet - Crestet"
- updated a Vaison-la-Romaine Travel Page "Vaison La Romaine - More than just Roman Ruins"
Photos in Vaison-la-RomaineSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 35 reviews, 65 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ojai Intro, 44 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 16 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seal Beach Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Assisi Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vaison-la-Romaine Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Narbonne Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lucca Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (49)
Latest Vaison-la-Romaine hotel reviews
- La Fete en Provence
- 18 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 11, 2012