"A New Year, A New Beginning" pigletsmom's Profile

Off to Peru next month. I'll try to create some pages, but I'm not on VT much anymore.

Piglet was the best dog

I still miss her every day.

Fountain in Rome

This image was originally taken with color film. I think it looks much more interesting in black & white. I love the fountains and sculpture in Rome.

Beach in Hawaii

One of the few sunny days I spent on Kuai in Hawaii. I spent a lovely day on this beach snorkeling, then we stopped for burgers and pineapple coconut pie.
It was a good day.

Succulent in my backyard

Image of a succulent from my backyard. I changed the color and and played around with it in photoshop. I love this photo, one of my favorites for some reason.

The greatest city in the US

I was born in New York City so I have an affinity for it. I love to visit especially in the wintertime. I like the Atlas statue because it shows the grand magnitude of the city.

This is a tiny romanesque church in Chartres France. I thought Chartres Cathedral was lovely, but I liked the medieval town even more. I think this photo looks like a Maxfield Parrish print.

Yosemite National Park

I had to include California, my home state. I have been fortunate to visit Yosemite several times. It is always beautiful no matter what time of year it is. One of the prettiest and most spectacular places I've ever visited.

• Intro Updated Dec 31, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!