"Mazatlan Surf, sand and sun.." Top 5 Page for this destination Mazatlán by mazatlanfan

Mazatlán Travel Guide: 471 reviews and 777 photos

Mazatlan as a tourist destination

I was pleasantly surprised by the charm of Mazatlan.. It has so much to offer.. the best part is the price.. for this Canadian girl, there is much to offer for only a few pesos. I really enjoy the people of Mazatlan. So many hardworking, friendly people!!!! The experience of Mazatlan will keep me coming back!!!

details, details

My brother had always said how much they enjoyed Mazatlan and that we would like it too!! What an understatement!!!! We LOVED IT!!! The weather, the prices, and shopping were the icing on the cake.. I also liked to visit the downtown market and the cathederal. There is so much to see.. ..

Another Trip to Mazatlan Coming soon

I have been to Mazatlan mant times. Sometimes I have even managed to swing two trips to my favorite destination. I have been to Copala twice and have been to Stone Island many times also. Mazatlan has so many things to see and do I try something new everytime and still have not done it all!!! One of the latest things I have done is sail on Mi Casa Viejas with Captian Eduardo. It is a pleasant trip and Eduardo knows many things about Mazatlan and the area. I also enjoy Plaza Muchado on Friday and Saturday nights there are many restaurants down there to enjoy and there are Mexican families enjoying the evening with musicians and vendors. So much to do so little time. IN 2011 and 2012 I visited Mazatlan in January and April.

• Pros:Great Value
  • Cons:Cool Evenings
  • In a nutshell:Fabulous food, beautiful and so cheap, almost free!!!
  • Last visit to Mazatlán: Jan 2013
  • Intro Updated Mar 1, 2013

• Dec 30, 2006 at 1:35 PM

OH MY GOD! THIS PLACE IS GREAT. A LOCAL OF MAZATLAN TOOK US THERE FOR LUNCH. WE HAD CHILIQUILES THAT WERE CREAMY AND GOOD. THE 3 SHRIMP TACOS ARE JUICY, COME WITH SECERAL SAUCES, AND ARE HAVE THE SHELL IN A CONE SHAPE. GREAT PRESENTAION AND AWESOME TASTE

• SunBum1999's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2006 at 3:27 PM

Heading to Mazatlan at the end of March. Can't wait to go. Thanks for the tips, very helpful.

• Hermanater's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2005 at 12:07 PM

Happy birthday. I hope it was warm for you there, when we went we had to wear jackets :-(...still enjoyed it.

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2004 at 9:41 AM

So cheap - almost free appeals to me Good intro great pics

• Nov 22, 2004 at 6:01 AM

Many many happy returns of the day. Wishing you a happy birthday and great time. Have a nice party. Greetings from India. Santosh

mazatlanfan Visits Here Frequently!

mazatlanfan

“Explore”

Badges & Stats in Mazatlán

Have you been to Mazatlán?

Latest Activity in Mazatlán