"Mazatlan Surf, sand and sun.." Top 5 Page for this destination Mazatlán by mazatlanfan
Mazatlán Travel Guide: 476 reviews and 779 photos
I was pleasantly surprised by the charm of Mazatlan.. It has so much to offer.. the best part is the price.. for this Canadian girl, there is much to offer for only a few pesos. I really enjoy the people of Mazatlan. So many hardworking, friendly people!!!! The experience of Mazatlan will keep me coming back!!!
My brother had always said how much they enjoyed Mazatlan and that we would like it too!! What an understatement!!!! We LOVED IT!!! The weather, the prices, and shopping were the icing on the cake.. I also liked to visit the downtown market and the cathederal. There is so much to see.. ..
I have been to Mazatlan mant times. Sometimes I have even managed to swing two trips to my favorite destination. I have been to Copala twice and have been to Stone Island many times also. Mazatlan has so many things to see and do I try something new everytime and still have not done it all!!! One of the latest things I have done is sail on Mi Casa Viejas with Captian Eduardo. It is a pleasant trip and Eduardo knows many things about Mazatlan and the area. I also enjoy Plaza Muchado on Friday and Saturday nights there are many restaurants down there to enjoy and there are Mexican families enjoying the evening with musicians and vendors. So much to do so little time. IN 2011 and 2012 I visited Mazatlan in January and April.
- Pros:Great Value
- Cons:Cool Evenings
- In a nutshell:Fabulous food, beautiful and so cheap, almost free!!!
I went with my friend to Diegos Beach bar on a Tuesday afternoon. They have a live entertainer Brenster he performs in... more travel advice
Panchos is right in the heart of the Golden Zone and has an awesome view of the beach. The seafood is fresh and... more travel advice
- See All Great spot on the beach
- See All Concordia
- See All 200 year old cathedral
- Fabulous People of Mazatlan
- Sunscreen is a must
mazatlanfan's Related Pages
Mazatlán Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mazatlan Surf, sand and sun.."
- "Mazatlan - Just after Y2K bug destroyed the world"
- "Mazatlan Mexico by Kimberlyann"
- "guybert's Mazatlan pages!"
- "Mazatlan - Sunshine, Smiles, & Seafood"
- "Some Good Values in Mazatlan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mazatlán
- Hotels in Mazatlán
- Transportation in Mazatlán
- Nightlife in Mazatlán
- Restaurants in Mazatlán
- Shopping in Mazatlán
- Warnings and Dangers in Mazatlán
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mazatlán
- 31 Reviews
- 99 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Mazatlán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mazatlán
- updated a Mazatlán Travel Page "Mazatlan Surf, sand and sun.."
- Wrote a Review Right on the beach in Mazatlán Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Right on the beach"
- Posted in Travel Mazatlán Forum "Re: Is it safe to travel to..."
- Uploaded a Video to Mazatlán
- Commented on one of JetlagCity's Mazatlán travel pages
Photos in MazatlánSee All Photos (99)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mazatlán Intro, 31 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Banff National Park 1 travelogue
No friends yet.