"A Canadian fan of Mexico" mazatlanfan's Profile
We first got the travel bug when we went to Acapulco. We stayed at the Costa Club (formerly Acapulco beach resort) and we loved it!!! The accomodations were great>> Service was fast and efficient and the staff was friendly. We got to know Angel, a man who lives up to his name. He always made sure we had a table in his area. There was also Martin and many others. This resort had great food also. We had room service for breakfast which was a real treat. They would deliver it to our room in the morning. The view from the balcony was spectacular and the loud waves in the mornig were soothing even at 15 floors up.
Mazatlan has become my second home. I have so many friends and I miss them when I am gone!!!I have watched the children grow up and some have moved on. I love Mazatlan and the best thing is the people.
THe beaches are beautiful and the scenery can`t be beat!!
So much to see so little time!!!!!
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 37 Reviews
- 115 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- updated a Mazatlán Travel Page "Mazatlan Surf, sand and sun.."
updated their Profile Page "A Canadian fan of Mexico"
- Wrote a Review Right on the beach in Mazatlán Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Right on the beach"
- Posted in Travel Mazatlán Forum "Re: Is it safe to travel to..."
- Uploaded a Video to Mazatlán
- Commented on one of Skye_Miles's Puerto Vallarta travel pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mazatlán Intro, 31 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Banff National Park 1 travelogue
No friends yet.