"Little city of Angouleme" Angoulême by Faustina
Angoulême Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 61 photos
The place is in the Charentes, South West of France. The city if full of comics, cartoons, festivities, good food, good Cognac and peaceful comfortable living!
- Pros:Festivals year round (cartoons, food, music, cars)
- Cons:A little too quiet and old population
- In a nutshell:Hanging on top of a hill, this small town is quiet but the locals like to party - be ready to meet a few English too
The museum in Angouleme (CNBDI) is about the 9th Art: comics. So it's fun to go and learn about all your childhood... more travel advice
Faustina's Related Pages
Angoulême Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Little city of Angouleme"
- "The British invasion of France"
- "not famous but there's some curiosities"
- "The city of BD comics and Art/ History of France"
- "now close to paris thanks to the TGV"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Angoulême
- Hotels in Angoulême
- Transportation in Angoulême
- Nightlife in Angoulême
- Restaurants in Angoulême
- Shopping in Angoulême
- Warnings and Dangers in Angoulême
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Angoulême
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Angoulême?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Angoulême
Top 5 Pages
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Angoulême Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- India Intro, 3 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 3 photos
- La Rochelle Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.