"Nabq Bay" Nabq by lyncol
Nabq Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 45 photos
Our hotel was called the Golden Resort. Typical all inc hotel , all you needed and more.
To get to the beach you had to cross a main road but there was always a security man to help you across. We could also catch the mini bus if we so wanted.
We had a ground floor room with views of the pools.
The grounds were nicely kept.
The beach was nice although the sand was gritty.
To snorkle you had to climb down a ladder off the end of the jetty. I did this once but it didnt appeal to me.
You could stand on the jetty and see numerous fish, so you didnt need to snorkle.
- Pros:Nice hotel
- Cons:Beach across a busy road
- In a nutshell:An ok place
lyncol's Related Pages
Nabq Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Complete relaxation in Nabq Bay"
- "Nabq in the Sinaii"
- "Hauza Beach Resort, Nabq"
- "THE RED SEA"
- "Nabq Bay"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nabq
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Nabq?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nabq
Top 10 Pages
- Sivota Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Taba Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 1 review, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turunc Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- The Gambia Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Greece Intro, 3 photos
- Kusadasi Intro, 3 photos
- Side Intro, 3 photos
- Marsa al `Alam Intro, 3 photos
- Kuredu Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.