"Port el Kantaoui" Tunisia by lyncol
Tunisia Travel Guide: 4,947 reviews and 13,906 photos
Colin and I liked it here. It was all so clean and white. We booked it through Teletext and it was a allocation on arrival. Well we wernt disappointed. I dont think our hotel had a star rating and have never seen it advertised in any holiday brochures but it was clean and all you could want. The staff couldnt do enough for you to make your stay a comfortable one.
The beach was nice and sandy but in April when we went there was quite a wind blowing and then again the boys on the beach did their best to make a shelter for you with other sunbeds all free of charge I might add.
The nightlife is orientated around all the other hotels and they make you feel welcome.
- Pros:Very clean Very white
- In a nutshell:Definately go again
lyncol's Related Pages
Tunisia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From the other side of the Mediterranean . . ."
- "Aslaama Tunisia"
- "Tunisia - From the Mediterranean to the Sahara"
- "Nice Tunisia !"
- "Tunisia - North African jewel with lots of history"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tunisia
- Hotels in Tunisia
- Transportation in Tunisia
- Nightlife in Tunisia
- Restaurants in Tunisia
- Shopping in Tunisia
- Warnings and Dangers in Tunisia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tunisia
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tunisia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tunisia
Top 10 Pages
- Sivota Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Taba Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 1 review, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turunc Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- The Gambia Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Greece Intro, 3 photos
- Kusadasi Intro, 3 photos
- Side Intro, 3 photos
- Kuredu Intro, 3 photos
- Marsa al `Alam Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.