"Eureka!" Top 5 Page for this destination Eureka by Royal63
Eureka Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 173 photos
I was born and raised here in Eureka, on the coast of California.
Eureka's population is 28,000, which rarely changes. Eureka is best known for its Victorian homes and architecture, great seafood and beautiful tall Redwood trees. The weather is mild year round.
- Pros:Not a large city, mild weather, large horse community.
- Cons:Not warm enough & we get too much rain. (average 50 inches a year)
- In a nutshell:Basically, Eureka is a GREAT town!
Mission: To deliver troops and their equipment, (embarked for up to a week) directly on enemy shores, through moderate... more travel advice
North of Eureka, near our little airport, is Clam Beach. Here you can find driftwood, sanddollars, shells, and even dig... more travel advice
Royal63's Related Pages
Eureka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Humboldt Bay, a landlocked shelter"
- "Eunique Eureka"
- "Charming Eureka"
- "Eureka: Among the Redwoods"
- "Eureka-Old Logging Town & Seat of Humboldt Count"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eureka
- Hotels in Eureka
- Transportation in Eureka
- Nightlife in Eureka
- Restaurants in Eureka
- Shopping in Eureka
- Warnings and Dangers in Eureka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eureka
- 12 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Eureka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eureka
Photos in EurekaSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 25 reviews, 50 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Miguel de Allende Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pozos Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Sedona Intro, 4 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eureka Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Ciudad de Dolores Hidalgo Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Loleta Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 3 photos