"The Culinary Center for Indian Cuisine in the U.S." Edison by WingFoot
Edison Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 8 photos
Along Oak Tree Road you will find the greatest (certainly the best) concentration of Indian food and shopping outlets in America. Yes better than Jackson Heights in Queens, better than Devon in Chicago and better than Pioneer Blvd in L.A.
WingFoot's Related Pages
Edison Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Edison, New Jersey: Indian Food Heaven"
- "The Culinary Center for Indian Cuisine in the U.S."
- "The Town That Edison Built"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Edison
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Edison?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edison
- Wrote a Review Authentic Indian Style Chinese Food in America! in Edison Restaurants
- created a Edison Travel Page "The Culinary Center for Indian Cuisine in the U.S."
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- San Francisco 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Chicago Intro, 2 reviews
- Chennai (Madras) 1 review, 1 photo
- London 1 review
- Rome 1 review
- Sydney 1 review
- Tokyo 1 review
- Los Angeles 1 review
No friends yet.