"Conques-A magical medieval village" Conques by katerina-dale
Conques Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 148 photos
This is a wonderful gem! One of the medieval villages that served as important stops on the pilgrims' route to Santiago de Compostella. Conques is dominated by a charming church of Sainte-Foy that was built in Romanesque style. The church is in the centre of the villgage, dominating once you see it . Captivating! But the village itself, with its wonderful medieval houses, is an even better reasaon to include this place on your visits in Aveyron area...It's like a trip in the past...And some good rtaurants in the village make your visit even better. Aveyron has so many medieval villages but this is certainly remarkable!
katerina-dale's Related Pages
Conques Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Conques and Its Pilgrimage Church"
- "Conques- An impossibly pretty little place"
- "Quiet Conques."
- "Don't get lost in the valley of the Dourdou"
- "Conques-A magical medieval village"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Conques
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Conques?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Conques
Photos in ConquesSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Saint Neots Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Cambridge Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Greece Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Lincolnshire Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Ireland Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Athens Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Coimbra Intro, 2 photos
- Montpellier Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.