"IT'S A GREAT TOWN!" Chicago by enofile
Chicago Travel Guide: 5,937 reviews and 12,194 photos
Living in Milwaukee, I head to Chicago for my urban fix at least once a month. The restaurants are fab, the Steppenwolf Theater is one of the best in the country, the architecture is amazing, and the people are huggable. What more can you ask for?
- Pros:A city that is cosmopolitan and accessable.
- Cons:The waether is brutal in winter.
- In a nutshell:The city with the big shoulders
I stay at the House of Blues Hotel about once a month. Coming down to Chicago from Milwaukee fror years, I have stayed... more travel advice
Rick Bayless, the Godfather of nuevo Mexican cuisine, has created two uniquely different restaurants in the same... more travel advice
enofile's Related Pages
Chicago Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The place I call home"
- "Captivating City of "The Big Shoulders": Chicago"
- "Never A Lovely So Real"
- "Chicago - My Favorite City in the United States!"
- "Sweet Home Chicago!"
- "Chicago - I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chicago
- Hotels in Chicago
- Transportation in Chicago
- Nightlife in Chicago
- Restaurants in Chicago
- Shopping in Chicago
- Warnings and Dangers in Chicago
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chicago
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chicago
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos, 3 travelogues
- State of Sabah Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- La Jolla Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Brugge Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Montreal Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Long Island District Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Estado Mérida Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Chicago Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Miami Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Pulau Manukan Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos