"A pleasant enough town" Estado Mérida by enofile
Estado Mérida Travel Guide: 152 reviews and 482 photos
Merida is a nice town in the Venezuelan mountains. However, the surrounding area within the midst of the towering Andes, can be spectacular.
Some of the little villages that are up in the Andes appear as if they come right out of a National Geographic spread. This particular town which I believe is called Mucahchies was having a festival in celebration of the black virgin.
- Pros:The surrounding mountains are incredible!
- Cons:The city itself is nothing exciting
- In a nutshell:Go to the Andes!
The husband and wife team that run this beautifully rustic restaurant high in the Andes, used to own a well known chic... more travel advice
enofile's Related Pages
Estado Mérida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Merida - Laid back and surrounded by beauty"
- "A pleasant enough town"
- "Visiting Merida"
- "Discover Merida, Venezuela"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Estado Mérida
- Hotels in Estado Mérida
- Transportation in Estado Mérida
- Nightlife in Estado Mérida
- Restaurants in Estado Mérida
- Shopping in Estado Mérida
- Warnings and Dangers in Estado Mérida
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Estado Mérida
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Estado Mérida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Estado Mérida
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos, 3 travelogues
- State of Sabah Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- La Jolla Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Brugge Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Montreal Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Long Island District Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Estado Mérida Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Chicago Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Miami Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Pulau Manukan Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos