"THE QUINTISSENTIAL MEDTIRRANEAN VILLAGE" Cadaqués by enofile
Cadaqués Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 182 photos
Cadaques has it all! It is beautiful, hip, intellectually stimulating, filled with charming bars and excellent restaurants. Just a few hours outside of Barcelona, Cadaques is worth spending several days in, if not a lifetime. Dali knows something about how and where to live!
- Pros:This is simply a beautiful Mediterranean town.
- Cons:Cadaques can be chilly and is not easy to get to.
- In a nutshell:Worth the windy, mountainous and arduous journey.
enofile's Related Pages
Cadaqués Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A living painting"
- "Where I really experienced the Mediterranean"
- "Cadaques, My Love- Where Have You Been All My Life"
- "Cap de Creus - Costa Brava - Girona - Catalonia"
- "The Beautiful Skies of Cadaques"
- "Cales del Cap de Creus - Creeks of Cap de Creus"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cadaqués
- Hotels in Cadaqués
- Transportation in Cadaqués
- Nightlife in Cadaqués
- Restaurants in Cadaqués
- Warnings and Dangers in Cadaqués
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cadaqués
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cadaqués?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cadaqués
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos, 3 travelogues
- State of Sabah Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- La Jolla Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Montreal Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Brugge Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Long Island District Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Estado Mérida Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Chicago Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Miami Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Pulau Manukan Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos