"DO NOT COME HERE!" Pulau Manukan by enofile
Pulau Manukan Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 45 photos
At one time this might have been a beautiful spot. However, crowds of day trippers have dumped their garbage and debris on the island turning it into a dirty place with muddled waters. The chalets are gorgeous from the outside, but disgusting on the inside. The electricity is turned off for 12 hours a day, and the chalet becomes a facsimilie of Hades, hot and crawling with slimy beasts. The only available food on the island is available at a beautiful restaurant with a terrible kitchen. Sewage backs up near the restaurant emitting a nauseating odor.
- Pros:The ride over from K.K. is fun.
- Cons:The entire island should be destroyed and, they should rebuild from scratch!
- In a nutshell:AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
I stayed on Manukan Island for two absolutely miserable nights. At first I thought the water would be beautiful and the... more travel advice
enofile's Related Pages
Pulau Manukan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PULAU MANUKAN ISLAND SABAH BORNEO"
- "Pulau Manukan - A tropical island"
- "DO NOT COME HERE!"
- "**...PULAU MANUKAN @ MANUKAN ISLAND...**"
- "Manukan Island"
- "PULAU MANUKAN"
- "Nice When Someone Is Wrong"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Manukan
- Hotels in Pulau Manukan
- Transportation in Pulau Manukan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Manukan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Manukan
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pulau Manukan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Manukan
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos, 3 travelogues
- State of Sabah Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- La Jolla Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Montreal Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Brugge Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Long Island District Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Estado Mérida Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Chicago Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Miami Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Pulau Manukan Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos