"BE SELF INDULGENT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GO!" enofile's Profile

IF YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, WHO WILL?

As many of you confess, I too am a psychopathic travel neurotic. When I am depressed, I envision far away places and snap out of it. If the "blues" become unbearable, I dash to my computer and book a trip to anywhere and anyplace. Often it doesn't even matter where or what this location is. Once the plane lands, I quivor with anticipation and excitement because I am in some place new and different. I always have to be planning my next trip. At least 80% of all my wealth is spent on travel. This might be absolute insanity! I don't care. I will be planning my next trip on my death bed and figuring out how many frequent flyer miles it will earn. C'est la vie.

• Intro Updated Feb 17, 2005

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2007 at 5:23 AM

Shame, looks like we've lost another one.

• ezaguryk's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2006 at 9:39 AM

Hi friend!!!!!! Happy B-day ....... i am late but the i am here kisessss kelly

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2005 at 6:21 AM

I love your home page statements, very funny! Perhaps I laughed so much because we too have to catch the wind, and take a trip to ANYWHERE!!

• Travelchili's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2005 at 6:05 AM

Thanks for stopping by my Madeira page. I wish the weather would be as nice here in Prague (where I currently live) as it was in Madeira!! Believe it or not, I've spent quite some time in Wisconsin. I was mostly in Green Bay and Milwaukee!

• UnaN's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2005 at 10:49 AM

thank you very much ive been in Venice only 1 day unfortunatly

• karenincalifornia's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2005 at 7:46 AM

Thanks for visiting my page! Those Bay Area liberals -- so your brother left Marin for Pacific Heights? Marin must have been too damn conservative for him... How did you get to Cuba?

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!