"BE SELF INDULGENT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GO!" enofile's Profile
As many of you confess, I too am a psychopathic travel neurotic. When I am depressed, I envision far away places and snap out of it. If the "blues" become unbearable, I dash to my computer and book a trip to anywhere and anyplace. Often it doesn't even matter where or what this location is. Once the plane lands, I quivor with anticipation and excitement because I am in some place new and different. I always have to be planning my next trip. At least 80% of all my wealth is spent on travel. This might be absolute insanity! I don't care. I will be planning my next trip on my death bed and figuring out how many frequent flyer miles it will earn. C'est la vie.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 57 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 16 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- enofile and bdwoot are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Saint Martin Forum "RE: RE: Marigot"
- Wrote a Review A gourmet delight! in Mérida Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Plush and luxurious"
- created a Cadaqués Travel Page "THE QUINTISSENTIAL MEDTIRRANEAN VILLAGE"
updated their Profile Page "BE SELF INDULGENT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GO!"
- Commented on one of racheljapi's Bùzios travel pages
PhotosSee All Photos (52)
Top 10 Pages
- Antwerp Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos, 3 travelogues
- State of Sabah Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- La Jolla Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Brugge Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Montreal Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Long Island District Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Estado Mérida Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Chicago Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Miami Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Pulau Manukan Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos