"One day only. . ." Capri by cpiers47
Capri Travel Guide: 306 reviews and 951 photos
Our day in Capri was the epitome of the quick trip. Usually, I hate just flying through a place and think that defeats the purpose of traveling at all. But, thanks to a tight schedule and poor weather, I found myself on Capri for 8 short hours.
Something about the place defies rushing. My friends had been there before and so we navigated Capri and Anacapri efficiently and easily.
We ended up on the beach at Marina Piccola, basking in the late afternoon sun and drinking pina coladas.
This tiny shop is only a few steps from where the bus drops off visitors in the town of Capri. The jewelry is hand made... more travel advice
cpiers47's Related Pages
Capri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Magical Capri"
- "Tiny, expensive, exclusive............."
- "Capri CAH-pree"
- "Capri - Garden of Eden"
- "The beautiful coastline of Capri!"
- "Views from Mount Solaro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Capri
- Hotels in Capri
- Transportation in Capri
- Nightlife in Capri
- Restaurants in Capri
- Shopping in Capri
- Warnings and Dangers in Capri
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Capri
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Capri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Capri
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 25 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inishmore Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Montana Intro, 3 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bozeman Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Fountain Hills Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riomaggiore Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Roundstone Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos