"Lost City" Pompeii by cpiers47
Pompeii Travel Guide: 980 reviews and 2,702 photos
After a tiny part of a day spent walking the ruins with guidebook in hand, I'm looking forward to returning in March, 2009 to see the city with a guide and really understand it for the first time.
The city isn't really "lost" anymore, but it is a humbling reminder of human frailty. It will be interesting to watch my students see it for the first time.
cpiers47's Related Pages
Pompeii Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The wonderful Roman town of Pompei"
- "The Dead City"
- "Striding across Pompei"
- "Frozen in time"
- "The Uncovered City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pompeii
- Hotels in Pompeii
- Transportation in Pompeii
- Nightlife in Pompeii
- Restaurants in Pompeii
- Shopping in Pompeii
- Warnings and Dangers in Pompeii
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pompeii
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pompeii?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pompeii
Photos in PompeiiSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 25 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inishmore Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Montana Intro, 3 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bozeman Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Fountain Hills Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riomaggiore Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Roundstone Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos