"Bobsy's Page" Bobsy's Profile

About Me

Hello.

I was born in 1982 in the sunny city of Manchester, England. Its a good place - rough at the edges, and not really a tourist destination - but a fun place to live. In 2000 I was accepted to Leeds University to study a degree in History, from where I graduated in July 2003. Leeds is a bit like Manchester, but even rougher at the edges.

I've met some great people in every place I have lived and continue to do so. If there's one thing I've learned about life, its that it is always more surreal than it first appears.

I'm now a canadian permanent resident and I currently live in Toronto with my fiancée, and a stuffed bear called Hesketh, who has been by my side since day one.

10 Things I Love About Life

1) Baseball - the Jays may be in the same division as the Yankees and Red Sox, but 2005 will be our year.
2) Cooking - I eat like a king.
3) Music - 120 albums and counting.
4) Fishing - Thanks to the Ministry of Natural Resources for their excellent handling of our fish stocks.
5) Squash - the sport, not the vegetable.
6) Rockclimbing - I still suck at it, but its really exhilirating.
7) Reading - my favourite book is 'The Windup Bird Chronicles' by Haruki Maurakami.
8) Travelling - why are we all here if we didn't enjoy seeing new places?
9) Gardening - its an art form, and a healthy one, but now I just have a balcony.
10) New Experiences - there is no point having material wealth, if you lack the experience.

Places I Want to Visit

8) Colorado
9) Barron Canyon, Algonquin
10) Boston

• Intro Updated Jul 26, 2005

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Bobsy's Profile Photo

Bobsy

“Albania, Albania. You border on the Adriatic”

Real Name