New York City Hotel Tips by LisaMJ
New York City Hotels: 301,326 reviews and 1,045 photos
View from our room
We stayed at the New York Hilton & Towers, on Avenue of the Americas (6th Avenue).
The location is perfect. Only a few blocks from Central Park, and close to a subway station. Completely safe and felt comfortable at all times.
It's had a makeover, and has a huge circular marble lobby.
Rooms are more than adequate. Ours had a marble bathroom, two double beds, desk, club chair etc - all you needed, and it was mainly a base.
The photo is the view from our window.
The service was very good. Not in anyway personal, but then if it's personal service you want don't go to a Hilton in a big city!
Address: 1335 Avenue Of The Americas, New York, NY 10019
Comparison: more expensive than average
More Reviews (6)
LisaMJ's Related Pages
New York City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A NYC GYPSY AT HEART"
- "NYC: Everyday, Something new."
- "I Heart New York."
- ""I want to be a part of it ...""
- ". : New York City : ."
- "New York City"
- "I loved it - and I don't even like apples!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New York City
- Hotels in New York City
- Transportation in New York City
- Nightlife in New York City
- Restaurants in New York City
- Shopping in New York City
- Warnings and Dangers in New York City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New York City
- 7 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 14 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New York City
- Posted in Travel Wilaya de Marrakech Forum "Restaurants and dress code"
- Commented on one of scottishvisitor's New York City travel pages
- Wrote a Review Circle Line Cruise about Circle Line Harbor Cruise in New York City Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Go on an empty stomach!"
- created a New York City Travel Page "The city that never sleeps"
Photos in New York CitySee All Photos (6)
Read real reviews about New York City Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maldives Intro, 35 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Saint Lucia Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos
- Grenada Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Fuengirola Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Antigua and Barbuda Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Alicante Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Times Square- 267 Reviews, 412 Photos
- Central Park- 401 Reviews, 720 Photos
- Statue of Liberty - Ellis Island- 404 Reviews, 641 Photos
- Empire State Building- 369 Reviews, 603 Photos
- Rockefeller Center- 212 Reviews, 366 Photos
- Chinatown- 103 Reviews, 139 Photos
- South Street Seaport- 68 Reviews, 98 Photos
- Brooklyn Bridge- 183 Reviews, 321 Photos
- Ground Zero - World Trade Center- 152 Reviews, 278 Photos
- Wall Street- 139 Reviews, 237 Photos
See All New York City Things to Do