"Gavarnie" Gavarnie by gaston_febus
Gavarnie Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 26 photos
My picture doesn't really do it justice but the Cirque de Gavarnie is something else. It is about a 2 hour round trip to walk there from the car park or you can hire a donkey or horse if you want. I believe it is a nightmare in summer with all the tourists but get there mid week out of season and you could be there by yourself.
It is possible to hire a horse or donkey to get to the cirque if you so desire. more travel advice
gaston_febus' Related Pages
Gavarnie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pyrenées - Incredible Beauty"
- "Different beauty in the south of France"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gavarnie
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Gavarnie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gavarnie
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Pau Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Lourdes Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Cáceres Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Gavarnie Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- San Sebastián Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Jaca Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- La Torre Monserrat Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Lescun Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Gavarnie hotel reviews
- HOTEL CLUB VIGNEMALE
- 12 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 24, 2013