"Feel free to drop me an email" wojsyl's Profile

• Intro Updated Sep 25, 2004

• Sassy417's Profile Photo
    May 7, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Love the photo....have missed talking to you. It's been a long time. Hope your well. Best regards, Sharon

• May 9, 2007 at 2:10 AM

please re-visit in a couple of months and you will definitely find out how things go in Szeged:) That page needs a serious updating, i dont even know what i wanted to write myself:)

• sikorka's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2006 at 3:41 AM

Czesc, I really like your opening photo, it remainds me about mountains trips I used to do when in school (we lived in a cottage like that)

• sihi's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2006 at 3:47 PM

Czesc!! I have seen your post on Birzai forum. Will you visit Lithuania? I also will visit Lithuania (24-27 August) Pozdrowienia:)

• nathicka's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2005 at 1:43 PM

Merry X-mas and Happy new year !!!!

• silasm's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2005 at 8:37 AM

Hey W- Thank you for meeting me and showing me around Warsaw. I enjoyed the walk in the park and dinner--the Golonka! You made my trip to Warsaw very enjoyable. You are a good man.

• ginte's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2005 at 12:49 AM

Thanks for the comments! Well, Orvidu sodyba isn't in Kretinga town, but it is in Kretinga's region, close to Kretinga's town. You have to drive through it. And as there is not smaller settlement on VT for that area, I put it on my Kretinga page.

• giedre's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2004 at 5:37 AM

very cozy warm pic.. beautifull

• Astralka's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2004 at 10:56 AM

very nice picture of the window! I was trying to see what temperature is shown on the thermometer to guess whether it is from Africa or Europe :o)

• egonwegh's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2004 at 12:31 AM

Hi Wojsyl, thanks for visiting my homepage!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!