"Exuma-the off Island" Exuma District by liqdstar
Exuma District Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 75 photos
To be honest, I really didn't care for Exuma. It just wasn't my style. I do love off islands, but I prefer more ecological ones, like Vieques. The beaches in Exuma weren't that great. They're rocky and the water is cold & rought. It's very much of a boating town, and apparently you need a boat to get to the better beaches. sadly I don't own one.
I can't place exactly what I didn't like about it, but I know I wouldn't go back.
- Pros:It's pretty
- Cons:Beaches are only ok, not much to do, restaurants are overpriced and not that good
liqdstar's Related Pages
Exuma District Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Allen Cay, Norman Cay, Highborne Cay and Shroud"
- "Exuma - undiscovered piece of heaven on earth!"
- "Exuma-the off Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Exuma District
- Hotels in Exuma District
- Transportation in Exuma District
- Restaurants in Exuma District
- Warnings and Dangers in Exuma District
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Exuma District
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Exuma District?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Exuma District
Photos in Exuma DistrictSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 23 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Vieques Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bermuda Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Queens Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Exuma District Intro, 1 review, 5 photos