"welcome to my travel pages!" liqdstar's Profile
I am a law student from NY. With the exception of being born in India, going upstate for college, and spending a semester studying abroad, I've pretty much lived in the same apt since i was 2!
I love to travel, but no matter where I go, I still think New York is the best. My college roommate was from Vermont, and she told me that New Yorkers are the most geo-centric people she'd ever met...wonder if that's true?
The great thing about New York is that there's so much to do in the state. There's the beaches of Long Island, hiking and wineries upstate, eating drinking and shopping in Manhattan, ice-cream and brownstones in Brooklyn..you can spend years here and still have places left to explore
I love traveling. I think i got the traveling bug when I spent a semester studying in London. We spent every other weekend in a different city, and four weeks backpacking through Italy and Spain. We were all incredibly broke students, but managed to see so much! That's what I love about Europe, every city is a stones throw away from the next.
After graduating from college I worked for an airline for a year and managed to do a lot of free domestic traveling!
Now I'm back in school so traveling has become slow again...but I just got back from an amazing trip to Vieques, Puerto Rico! See my Vieques page for details!
My favorite travel destinations so far are:
1. Prague- One of the most beautiful cities in Europe!
2. Cornwall, England- I love the cliffs and foamy Atlantic
2. Florence - Florence is so relaxing. Everyone moves in slow-motion there.
3. Puerto Rico- I just love the BioBay!
1. Everywhere in South India
2. Japan- Tokyo, Kyoto
3. Great Wall of China
5. Grand Canyon
7. Vienna- I missed this city when I was in Austria
8. Reykjavik - I want to visit the thermal pools
Any other suggestions? The more I surf VT, the longer this list gets!!!
I'm just your ordinary mid-twenties girl...jumped into law school because I couldn't figure out what to do with life!
I love coffee, Asian food, Radiohead and Coldplay, old 80's music, my ipod, my cameras, hanging out and drinking with my friends, reading (i'm a dork with reading), black and white photography (although im growing into the digital age), and shopping.
I don't like reality t.v, close-minded people (or right-wing fanatics), most of the NY times bestsellers, pop music (unless it's from the 80's!), seafood (other than ceviche), pretentiousness (which unfortunately there is a lot of in law school...)
I spend most my time (like now!) procrastinating and waiting till the last minute to do my work!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 80 Reviews
- 141 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- liqdstar and nyctraveler77 are now friends.
- Commented on gatita007's profile page
- Wrote a Review Stay away!!! about La Fonda in Marbella Restaurants
- created a Marbella Travel Page "Post-Bar Exam trip to Spain"
- Posted in Travel Algarve Forum "algarve worth it?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Day Trip- Red Rock Canyon"
updated their Profile Page "welcome to my travel pages!"
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 23 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Vieques Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bermuda Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Queens Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Exuma District Intro, 1 review, 5 photos