"welcome to my travel pages!" liqdstar's Profile

I am a law student from NY. With the exception of being born in India, going upstate for college, and spending a semester studying abroad, I've pretty much lived in the same apt since i was 2!

I love to travel, but no matter where I go, I still think New York is the best. My college roommate was from Vermont, and she told me that New Yorkers are the most geo-centric people she'd ever met...wonder if that's true?

New York

The great thing about New York is that there's so much to do in the state. There's the beaches of Long Island, hiking and wineries upstate, eating drinking and shopping in Manhattan, ice-cream and brownstones in Brooklyn..you can spend years here and still have places left to explore

I love traveling. I think i got the traveling bug when I spent a semester studying in London. We spent every other weekend in a different city, and four weeks backpacking through Italy and Spain. We were all incredibly broke students, but managed to see so much! That's what I love about Europe, every city is a stones throw away from the next.
After graduating from college I worked for an airline for a year and managed to do a lot of free domestic traveling!

Now I'm back in school so traveling has become slow again...but I just got back from an amazing trip to Vieques, Puerto Rico! See my Vieques page for details!

My favorite travel destinations so far are:

1. Prague- One of the most beautiful cities in Europe!

2. Cornwall, England- I love the cliffs and foamy Atlantic

2. Florence - Florence is so relaxing. Everyone moves in slow-motion there.

3. Puerto Rico- I just love the BioBay!

Places I want to see

7. Vienna- I missed this city when I was in Austria
8. Reykjavik - I want to visit the thermal pools
9. Greece
10. Budapest

Any other suggestions? The more I surf VT, the longer this list gets!!!

me:

I'm just your ordinary mid-twenties girl...jumped into law school because I couldn't figure out what to do with life!

I love coffee, Asian food, Radiohead and Coldplay, old 80's music, my ipod, my cameras, hanging out and drinking with my friends, reading (i'm a dork with reading), black and white photography (although im growing into the digital age), and shopping.

I don't like reality t.v, close-minded people (or right-wing fanatics), most of the NY times bestsellers, pop music (unless it's from the 80's!), seafood (other than ceviche), pretentiousness (which unfortunately there is a lot of in law school...)

I spend most my time (like now!) procrastinating and waiting till the last minute to do my work!

• Intro Updated Aug 16, 2004

• dek516's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2008 at 7:46 AM

I'm your elder by 3 days...happy birthday and all the best!

• 0308PODA's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2008 at 6:12 PM

Wishing you a Happy Birthday from Down Under!! Have great day. We share the same birthday... Have fun!! Great that you have done so mcuh travelling

• chbuchie's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2007 at 1:15 AM

start spreading the news.. I'm counting down and looking forward to see NY next week !! greetz, C

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2007 at 2:53 AM

Happy Birthday to you,greetings from Italy.

• vpeter's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2007 at 11:41 PM

Happy birthday, have a nice party. Happy travels. Greetings from the Netherlands.

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2007 at 10:02 PM

Happy Birthday to you & have a wonderful day and weekend.:-)

• Edla's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2006 at 12:09 AM

:) thanx, I'm glad you enjoyed the album. You don't happen to be into basketball? I need a partner or the October 13 game at Madison SG :)

• patricia28's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2006 at 1:28 PM

How are you?? I hope great and I also hope you had a wonderful birthday this year. I am starting my exams at the university but then I will have one moth of winter vacations :) take care, huggs from Chile

• VinTolucci's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2006 at 2:46 PM

The trip home has now begun, Queens, Home Sweet Home!

• mkurtay's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2006 at 2:00 AM

Wish you a very happy Birthday !!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
liqdstar's Profile Photo

liqdstar

“Philosophy, n. A route of many roads leading from nowhere to nothing”

Location