"Youngstown" Youngstown by grkboiler
Youngstown Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 11 photos
There really isn't much reason to visit Youngstown, Ohio. It is a college town (Youngstown State University) and a blue-collar city with industrial roots. Unfortunately for the people who live in the city and surrounding area, the industry that is there is dead or dying.
I can't tell you much about the city, although on a Saturday night some of the college bars are pretty good and the football team has a good history.
The only reason I personally have for coming to Youngstown is the family ties next door in Campbell. It was the first place my dad's family stopped when they came from Greece and I still have cousins there - so many I lost count, so it is a place I visit at least once a year.
grkboiler's Related Pages
Youngstown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Overnight Stay on our Way to Columbus"
- "dwdraw's new Youngstown Page"
- "shanial's new Youngstown Page"
- "Danger and History"
- "Youngstown-Not what you expect!"
- "Youngstown, Ohio, USA"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Youngstown
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Youngstown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Youngstown
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 110 reviews, 135 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 111 reviews, 133 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 87 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 82 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 63 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Indianapolis Intro, 42 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 53 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 50 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 40 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues