"VT's First Kyllini Page" Kyllini by grkboiler
Kyllini Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 19 photos
Kyllini is usually a place people don't think twice about. It is a small city in the northwest of Peloponnesos, about an hour drive from Patras. Most people go there to catch a ferry to Zakynthos or Kefallonia. It is a small city that is virtually untouched by tourists, except a few who stop for the beaches and thermal baths nearby. The main square in town is a nice place to stop and eat outdoors.
A main attraction to Kyllini is the Castro Chlemoutsi, a Frankish fort built in 1220. There are also some Roman and Greek ruins nearby.
Castro Chlemoutsi (Clermont, Castle Tornese) is a Frankish fort built in 1220. It was once the strongest fort in the... more travel advice
grkboiler's Related Pages
Kyllini Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kastro Killini"
- "VT's First Kyllini Page"
- "Kyllini - small town, but great history"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kyllini
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Kyllini?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kyllini
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 110 reviews, 135 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 111 reviews, 133 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 87 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 82 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 63 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Indianapolis Intro, 42 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 53 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 50 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 40 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues