"Dover" Dover by grkboiler
Dover Travel Guide: 353 reviews and 743 photos
Dover is an international port town on the southeast shore of England. It is very scenic with the natural beauty of the white cliffs and the historic significance of Dover Castle.
Less than 2 hours from London, it is easy to go to Dover on a day trip to see what it has to offer.
Dover Castle is a must see. There is over 2000 years of history on the site. See my tips for more info.
The White Cliffs of Dover are one of the most beautiful creations of nature in the world. The cliffs were created 65-80... more travel advice
The Admiralty Lookout at Dover Castle provides some great views across the English Channel to France and a nice look at... more travel advice
grkboiler's Related Pages
Dover Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to England"
- "Gateway to England"
- "MEDIEVAL DOVER"
- "OUR FIRST TOWN IN ENGLAND WAS DOVER"
- "More of a dirty greenish colour"
- "One day trip to Dover.."
- "Just passing through?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dover
- Hotels in Dover
- Transportation in Dover
- Nightlife in Dover
- Restaurants in Dover
- Shopping in Dover
- Warnings and Dangers in Dover
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dover
- 10 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Dover?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dover
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 110 reviews, 135 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 111 reviews, 133 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 87 reviews, 112 photos, 5 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 82 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 63 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Indianapolis Intro, 42 reviews, 79 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 53 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 50 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bratislava Intro, 33 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 40 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues