"Hokkaido - Land of beauty and purity" Top 5 Page for this destination Hokkaido by vyxxyn
Hokkaido Travel Guide: 650 reviews and 1,859 photos
Very pretty and smell good too.
Best viewed in July-August.
Just like Tokyo, only some buildings are newer.
Otaru is a small town north of Sapporo with alot to do within a small area. Highly recommended, and to think that I contemplated not going there... glad I went!
- Pros:Cooler cleaner fresher air than most parts of Japan.
- Cons:Need to read/speak Japanese or travelling will be a challenge.
It's worth the wait, seafood is YUM! Pictured here: A shopkeeper grilling freshly caught scallops... mmmm! more travel advice
Newer buildings such as these shops near the sea are present in that quaint little town of Otaru. Good bargains can be... more travel advice
vyxxyn's Related Pages
Hokkaido Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Land of Flowers"
- "Snowy Hokkaido"
- "Hokkaido - Land of beauty and purity"
- "Spring Lingers in Hokkaido ..."
- "The Beautiful Northern Land"
- "Winter - Hokkaido"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hokkaido
- Hotels in Hokkaido
- Transportation in Hokkaido
- Nightlife in Hokkaido
- Restaurants in Hokkaido
- Shopping in Hokkaido
- Warnings and Dangers in Hokkaido
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hokkaido
- 20 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Hokkaido?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hokkaido
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 21 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 5 reviews, 30 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hokkaido Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Japan Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Ubin Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos, 3 travelogues
- Orkney Intro, 21 photos, 4 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 1 review, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Krabi Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos