"Had to see the Henge" Stonehenge by Kiriel
Stonehenge Travel Guide: 133 reviews and 545 photos
I had to get from Cardiff to Heathrow, and I had two days in which to do it. What should I try to see in that short time?
Well I had better go see the Henge hadn't I?
- Pros:Oddly moving
- Cons:you are never alone... and you can't get close to them
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit
Kiriel's Related Pages
Stonehenge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Stones, At Last!"
- "Ancient Monuments"
- "Stonehenge, my least favorite daytrip from London"
- "STONEHENGE The Prehistoric Mystery"
- "Those stones at Stonehenge"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stonehenge
- Hotels in Stonehenge
- Transportation in Stonehenge
- Restaurants in Stonehenge
- Shopping in Stonehenge
- Warnings and Dangers in Stonehenge
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Stonehenge
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Stonehenge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stonehenge
Photos in StonehengeSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Geneva Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- Stein am Rhein Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ferney-Voltaire Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ludlow Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Saint-Pierre-d'Albigny 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Canberra Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Eindhoven Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dijon Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos