"Sweet French town with a touch of sophistication" Ferney-Voltaire by Kiriel
Ferney-Voltaire Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 28 photos
Just across the border from Geneva, Ferney Voltaire is the home of many a diplomat and dignitary. It is generally cheaper to live in France than Geneva/Switzerland so many people commute between the two. A generally quiet town, Ferney does have some real gems tucked away in it, and the markets are well worth a visit.
- Pros:Good food, interesting chateau
- Cons:Not a town for those who wish to party at night
Well... here is the menu I enjoyed from my last visit to Le Pirate Aperitif: Crème de Fruits rouge (a champagne with... more travel advice
The Chanteclair creates food that is not only delicious but so beautifully presented you want to photograph it! The... more travel advice
Kiriel's Related Pages
Ferney-Voltaire Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Ferney Voltaire"
- "Sweet French town with a touch of sophistication"
- "Voltaire, Patriarche de Ferney"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ferney-Voltaire
- Hotels in Ferney-Voltaire
- Transportation in Ferney-Voltaire
- Nightlife in Ferney-Voltaire
- Restaurants in Ferney-Voltaire
- Shopping in Ferney-Voltaire
- Warnings and Dangers in Ferney-Voltaire
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ferney-Voltaire
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Ferney-Voltaire?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ferney-Voltaire
Top 10 Pages
- Geneva Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- Stein am Rhein Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ludlow Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Ferney-Voltaire Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Saint-Pierre-d'Albigny 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Canberra Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Eindhoven Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dijon Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos