"Why live in Geneva when...." Gex by Kiriel
Gex Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Ok, so Gex isn't the most exciting town on the planet. Few people beyond those that live there even know of its existence. But it does have some excellent redeeming features. For a start.. the views. Check these photos out, views of the mountains surrounding Mont Blanc taken out of the window of the apartment I was staying in.
You don't get much better than this do you?
What is more, Gex is close enough to Geneva to make it commutable, so you can enjoy the pleasures of France while getting the pay of Switzerland. ;-)
Gex is also very near to the Snowfields of the Jura. In winter you can just pop up the road to enjoy a ski or walk through the stunning scenery.
- Pros:Lovely countryside and views
- Cons:Quiet as a ghost town at times
Kiriel's Related Pages
Gex Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gex
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Gex?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gex
Top 10 Pages
- Geneva Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- Stein am Rhein Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ludlow Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Ferney-Voltaire Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Saint-Pierre-d'Albigny 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Canberra Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Eindhoven Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dijon Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos