"A butterfly on the wing" Kiriel's Profile
I have recently returned from living overseas in Geneva, Switzerland for 9 years. Now I am back in Australia, rediscovering all the joys of this beautiful country.
In some ways, being an Australian I am particularly fortunate, as I see the buildings that europeans do not. All their lives they have been surrounding by these chateaux, cathedrals and cottages. Often they either don't notice them any more or simply don't find the joy and excitement in them that I do. I hope that you will enjoy my travel pages as I wander the world with "the eyes of a child".
I have particularly soft spots for lovely landscapes, fantastic frocks, amazing architecture and grimacing gargoyles, as well as a passion for all things renaissance. Come exploring with me!
What is my favourite place? Now that is a difficult question. My home town, Canberra of course has a special place in my heart. I have had such wonderful times in so many countries.. Hungary, Portugal, Thailand... these are a few of my favourite lands! I thought that Granada and the Alhambra was amazing; if you ever get a chance to go there, do.
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 85 Reviews
- 158 Photos
- 19 Countries
- 34 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- created a Marrakesh Travel Page "One of those on the bucket list"
updated their Profile Page "A butterfly on the wing"
- Kiriel and tompt are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Having a ball at Bora Bora in Sousse Nightlife
- Commented on Nemorino's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "An accidental visit"
- Posted in Travel Switzerland Forum "Re: Vintage Clothing*"
Top 10 Pages
- Geneva Intro, 9 reviews, 4 photos
- Stein am Rhein Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ludlow Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Ferney-Voltaire Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Saint-Pierre-d'Albigny 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Canberra Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Eindhoven Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dijon Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos