"Time to get the blue hat out, me thinks!!" BEVINUK's Profile
Ah Pontefract! " Wheres that then?" " Is it Wales, cos it sounds like Wales!"
Naw, its not, just to clarify! It's a small town 20 miles North of Doncaster and 15 miles South of Leeds, West Yorks.
Renown for its second biggest castle in England and its Pontefract cakes...... which are made from liquorice, believe it or not and are not even the true sense of the word " cake "??????????? Yeah you tell me!
So I went down.................
From red brick council estates to sunny Brighton ( well Hove actually! )
Digital Photograpic printing
Waking up and its the weekend
Having a right good ole knees up
A dry sense of humour
Films ( too many to mention )
2003 was a very good travelling year for me, mostly work, then play, then more work and even more play!!!
I now can say I have the bug..............and I wanna see it all!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 5 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- BEVINUK and graphics1976 are now friends.
- Commented on sourbugger's profile page
- Posted in Travel Istanbul Forum "RE: RE: Anybody else attending a..."
updated their Profile Page "Time to get the blue hat out, me thinks!!"
- updated a Leeds Travelogue "Englands biggest and best techno club"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Englands biggest and best techno club"
- Wrote a Review Its a seaside town of course its a trap!! in Brighton Tourist Traps
- Brighton Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Leeds 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 2 photos