"Anjiang" Anjiang by mke1963
Anjiang Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 0 photos
I have only passed through Anjiang in the evening, and haven't actually stopped here.
I include it on my VT pages for reference to the mountain area between here and Dongkou, which includes a spectacular (and hazardous ride through the forests and hillsides. Check the Dongkou page for warning on this road, but it would make a fantastic area for hiking.
Anjiang is also the nearest town to the important neolithic site of Gaomiao at Yanli village. It is north of Anjiang, but may be off-limites to foreigners due to the presence of a labour camp at Chatou.
mke1963's Related Pages
Anjiang Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anjiang
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Anjiang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anjiang
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 153 reviews, 126 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zhangjiajie Intro, 29 reviews, 107 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harbin Intro, 49 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 57 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lanzhou Intro, 27 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jiayuguan Intro, 36 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chengdu Intro, 19 reviews, 62 photos
- Graaff-Reinet Intro, 25 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dunhuang Intro, 21 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Suwon Intro, 24 reviews, 37 photos