"Costa Rica" Costa Rica by mke1963

Costa Rica Travel Guide: 5,631 reviews and 12,167 photos

I have been meaning for a year to start putting stuff up about Costa Rica, but whenever I do I find that I just "do the easy thing" and put up more about China!

Hopefully this page will constantly remind and nag me to stick some stuff up about simply the most wonderful country I have ever visited.

If you are thinking about Costa Rica, go! No. Now! Right now. Drop the kinds, the burger, the shopping. Just drive straight to the airport and get on a flight.

• Pros:Friendly, clean, exciting, relaxing, "green"
  • Cons:Errrr. Hmmmm. Let me get back on that one.
  • In a nutshell:One of the most beautiful countries in the world?
  • Last visit to Costa Rica: Nov 2001
  • Intro Updated Jan 10, 2005

• thecatsmeow's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2005 at 7:46 PM

Wow what a great opening picture. Now where is the rest? I will check again soon.=^oo^=

• Jan 7, 2005 at 7:36 PM

Guillermo, I already feel guilty. It will just take time. I have hundreds of photos, stories and great memories of our holiday there: Arenal, Monteverde, San Jose. I don't need a reason to go back to Costa Rica...just the time. It's a long way from China!

• Jan 7, 2005 at 11:48 AM

Let me be the first one to make you feel really guilty about not finishing your Costa Rica page...you just can't call a place "one of the most beatiful...in the world" and then just go to sleep... By the way I'm Costa Rican. How's China?

mke1963

“Veni, vidi, VT”

Badges & Stats in Costa Rica

Have you been to Costa Rica?

Latest Activity in Costa Rica