"Elsah, the Bluff, and the Mississippi River" Elsah by YokuMoku
Elsah Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
My impression of Elsah, the bluff, and the Mississippi river, fall 1994. Note the vague Eero Saarinen's Arch in the background. Yes, we can see the Saint Louis Gateway Arch from Elsah.
- Pros:A beautiful quiet village with a fantastic view of the Mississippi river from the mighty bluff!
- In a nutshell:One of the best parts of my life!!!
YokuMoku's Related Pages
Elsah Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Elsah
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Elsah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Elsah
Photos in ElsahSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Intro, 83 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oslo Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salt Lake City Intro, 13 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fefor Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Hanover Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palembang Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Park City Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Derbyshire Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Bergen Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos