"Leland, come one, come all" Leland by just4funds
Leland Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 24 photos
A few years ago some friends got married in a beautiful country chapel in Leland. This is the procession from the Leland Lodge to the chapel for the ceremony.
Yup, it all turned out happily.
For the definitive happenings in Leland, I recommend you check out the Leland Report.
It was a magical night, the snow didn't stop until there were 8 inches of it on the ground.
- Pros:4 Seasons
- Cons:Winters can be harsh, but some like that.
- In a nutshell:Relaxing, refreshing, rejoicing!
Leland is on Lake Michigan, and used to have a pretty good sized commercial fishery. While some fishing vessels still... more travel advice
just4funds' Related Pages
Leland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PRETTY LELAND"
- "Leland, come one, come all"
- "Hugh Jass's Leland"
- "L e l a n d"
- "Basaic Leland Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leland
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Leland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leland
Photos in LelandSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Grand Rapids Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northport Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maryville Intro, 10 reviews
- Byron Center Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Leland Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Vanderbilt Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos