"A peek from the peak" Copper Mountain by just4funds
Copper Mountain Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 12 photos
This is from the top of Union Peak, 12,313ft. elevation just after riding the Mountain Chief lift. The view is looking northeast towards the East Village down below, I-70 beyond that and the mountain in the distance to the right of I-70 is the back of the Breckenridge Ski area.
The hill rising to the right in the middle 1/3rd of the picture is leading to Copper Peak, just out of the frame. The runs are more difficult in that area.
just4funds' Related Pages
Copper Mountain Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cabana Boy's Copper Mountain Page"
- "Janet's Cabin - 10th Mt Hut System - huts.org"
- "A peek from the peak"
- "The day after Thanksgiving..."
- "Copper Mountain Ski Trip / National Disaster"
- See All...
- Hotels in Copper Mountain
- Transportation in Copper Mountain
- Nightlife in Copper Mountain
- Restaurants in Copper Mountain
- Shopping in Copper Mountain
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Copper Mountain
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Copper Mountain?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Copper Mountain
Photos in Copper MountainSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Grand Rapids Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northport Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maryville Intro, 10 reviews
- Byron Center Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Leland Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Vanderbilt Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (9)
Latest Copper Mountain hotel reviews