"MANY SEASONS, MANY REASONS" Michigan by just4funds
Michigan Travel Guide: 3,845 reviews and 7,888 photos
IF YOU DON"T LIKE THE WEATHER...
...then just wait 5 more minutes, it's bound to change!
Ok- that seems a bit harsh, some might say "Standoff-ish". The thing is, most of the year (well, OK- HALF of the year) it's true.
During the winter, especially in the Western half of the Lower Peninsula (the mitten part of the state) Lake Michigan is the great knitting machine. Furiously it weaves cotton-like cloud-blankets which ususally don't dissipate until half-way to Detroit.
So, you better get used to monochrome skies, kid. There's not much you can do about it.
just4funds' Related Pages
Michigan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Michigan Back Roads and Byways"
- "Michigan is not Detroit"
- "Basaic Michigan Page"
- "Michigan Wonderland of Old Mingled with New"
- "Michigan - The Great Lakes State"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Michigan
- Hotels in Michigan
- Transportation in Michigan
- Nightlife in Michigan
- Restaurants in Michigan
- Shopping in Michigan
- Warnings and Dangers in Michigan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Michigan
- 37 Reviews
- 62 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Michigan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Michigan
Top 10 Pages
- Grand Rapids Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Diego Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- Northport Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tucson Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maryville Intro, 10 reviews
- Byron Center Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Leland Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Vanderbilt Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos