"Life's too short to drink cheap beer!" joebarcas's Profile
I guess you can tell that I'm a beer kinda guy. I have dragged my poor, non-drinking wife on more beer vacations than I care to think about. But don't get the idea that I drink quanity....quality is more important.
I'm a new member to VT. We have traveled fairly exstensively throughout the USA. If you have any questions about the New York, Washington DC, San Antonio, Philadelphia, Boston or Florida parts of the USA, get in touch with me. We have enjoyed trips abroad to London, Scotland, Calais (just for a day during 1 of our London trips) and Germany, which to date has been my favorite. Sorry, no pictures of those places availabe, but we're heading to Portugal in the fall, so be prepared for a bunch then.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 23 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: 50 States of USA - 50 Songs"
- Commented on aterola's profile page
- joebarcas and remigia are now friends.
- updated a Lithuania Travelogue "Travel in Lithuania"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Travel in Lithuania"
- Wrote a Review Almost elegant in Prague Restaurants
updated their Profile Page "Life's too short to drink cheap beer!"
Top 5 Pages
- Prague Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Porto Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Coimbra Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Lithuania Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Philadelphia Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo