Hoogeveen Hotel Tips by Jerelis
Hoogeveen Hotels: 5 reviews and 1 photos
The lobby of the hotel.
We never stayed overnight at the Tulip Inn Hoogeveen, but have been inside for a lunch or specially for this VT-site!
It's a comfortable three-star hotel, centrally located in the northern part of the Hoogeveen and is therefore a perfect location to start your holiday. The province of Drenthe is known for it's extensive cycling and hiking routes. The scenery offers a rich and unique variation of woods and heathlands.
Unique Qualities: General:
Parking (fee required) - Restaurant - Pets Allowed - Bar - 24 hour Front Desk - Newspapers - Garden - Terrace - Non Smoking Rooms - Rooms/Facilities for Disabled - Free Parking - Safety Deposit Box - Heating - Luggage Storage - Breakfast Buffet
Biking - Walking - BBQ Facilities - Cycling - Bowling
Room Service - Meeting/Banquet Facilities - Business Centre - Babysitting/Child Services - Laundry - Dry Cleaning - Breakfast in the Room - Ironing Service - Bridal Suite - Internet Services - Currency Exchange - Bicycle Rent - Shoe Shine - Packed Lunches - Car Rental - Fax/Photocopy - WiFi / Wireless Lan
Address: Mathysenstraat 1 7933 Hoogeveen
Comparison: about average
Directions: Just outside the city center, near Highway A28.
Phone: 31 52 8263303
More Reviews (83)
- See All A household name across Hoogeveen.
- See All Some more dancing, singing and fun!
- See All Ice skating - Skating rink in the city...
- See All Wings & Wheels - Part 3.
- See All Airport Hoogeveen - 'Plane spotting'!
- See All Grolsch -> Just like home sweet home!...
- See All Het Huis te Echten - Renovations and...
- See All Do drink enough!!!
- See All Honest trade for a honest price!
- See All Rent a bike!
- Travel light!
Been to Hoogeveen?Share your travels with the world!
Jerelis' Related Pages
Hoogeveen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our hometown!"
- "Dude....there is nothing here!"
- "National Park Dwingelderveld"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hoogeveen
- Hotels in Hoogeveen
- Transportation in Hoogeveen
- Nightlife in Hoogeveen
- Restaurants in Hoogeveen
- Shopping in Hoogeveen
- Warnings and Dangers in Hoogeveen
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hotel Jardin Tropical
- Hilton Hua Hin
- Hilton Garden Inn Auburn - Opelika Hotel
- Best Western Summit Motor Lodge Tauranga
- Sonesta Hotel & Suites Coconut Grove Miami
- Fairfield Ocean Ridge Resort
- Orchard Hotel
- Amerisuites Detroit Auburn Hills
- Bayview On The Park
- Microtel Inn - Charlotte University Place
- Chateau on the Lake Resort
- Casa Malibu Inn on the Beach
- Oriental Rivoli Hotel
- Rahi Tourist Bungalow-Sarnath
Badges & Stats in Hoogeveen
- 84 Reviews
- 122 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 29 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Hoogeveen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hoogeveen
- Posted in Travel Turkmenistan Forum "Re: Recommendations for Budget..."
- Commented on one of Jerelis's Hoogeveen travel pages
- Wrote a Review A household name across Hoogeveen. in Hoogeveen Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "A household name across Hoogeveen."
- Uploaded a Video to Hoogeveen
- updated a Hoogeveen Travel Page "Our hometown!"
Photos in HoogeveenSee All Photos (122)
Read real reviews about Hoogeveen Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 76 reviews, 155 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hoogeveen Intro, 84 reviews, 122 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 72 reviews, 131 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Narbonne Intro, 54 reviews, 149 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 137 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 44 reviews, 135 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 69 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 57 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hinterstoder Intro, 51 reviews, 108 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pals Intro, 34 reviews, 116 photos
Latest Hoogeveen hotel reviews
- Hotel Hoogeveen
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 12, 2013