"Amazing grandeur." Oranjewoud by Jerelis

Oranjewoud Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 18 photos

I must write some tips about this beautiful park.

At some point of being a VT member it amazed me that I never took time to write a tip about this beautiful park called Oranjewoud right next to the city my girlfriend lives. I have created quite some footsteps at this particular estate. About a week ago I was in Heerenveen again and at this particular Sunday morning the sun was shining and once again we walked down the beautiful lanes and along the amazing white manorial estates and villas. At that time I immediately said to myself “I must write some tips about this beautiful park.” And finally today (as you can read) I took time to actually do it! I had no camera with me, so the pictures are taken with my mobile phone. For sure I will take my camera along at some point and treat you at nicer pictures, but these will give you a nice idea of the estate.

Travelling in our own country.

We guess it's the same for everybody around the world. We do live in The Netherlands and we must be honest that we have seen more churches, nature, villages, museums and other beautiful spots abroad than in our own country. Lately we have re-discovered our own beautiful little country! Enjoy our travel experiences in The Netherlands!

• Last visit to Oranjewoud: Sep 2013
  • Intro Written Sep 23, 2013

Comments

Jerelis Visits Here Frequently!

Jerelis

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans!”

Badges & Stats in Oranjewoud

Have you been to Oranjewoud?

Latest Activity in Oranjewoud