"The highest and wides dunes of the country." Schoorl by Jerelis
Schoorl Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 21 photos
Schoorl is a small village in between the polder area of North Holland. A nice detail is that the village is about 8 kilometres long and never wider than 2 kilometres. It is heavily protected by the highest and widest dunes of the entire country of The Netherlands, which reach about 54 metres above sealevel right behind the center of Schoorl, and are more than 5 kilometres wide.
We guess it's the same for everybody around the world. We do live in The Netherlands and we must be honest that we have seen more churches, nature, villages, museums and other beautiful spots abroad than in our own country. Lately we have re-discovered our own beautiful little country! Enjoy our travel experiences in The Netherlands!
Jerelis' Related Pages
Schoorl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My home away from home"
- "Schoorlse Duinen : fantastic bike & hiking trails"
- "Schoorl. North Holland"
- "The highest and wides dunes of the country."
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Schoorl
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Schoorl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schoorl
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 76 reviews, 155 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hoogeveen Intro, 90 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 72 reviews, 131 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Narbonne Intro, 54 reviews, 149 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 137 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 44 reviews, 135 photos
- Padova Intro, 50 reviews, 122 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 69 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 57 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hinterstoder Intro, 51 reviews, 108 photos, 1 travelogue