"Village in the Mountains!" Spital am Pyhrn by Jerelis
Spital am Pyhrn Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 38 photos
Spital am Pyhrn – or also called „Village in the Mountains“ is situated between the mountains Warscheneck and Hallermauern at the foot of the Pyhrn pass. The small but lovely village strongly reflects the history of settlement in this region. As always we were interested in the local culture and history and we were best served here with the baroque Cathedral - „Dom am Pyhrn“, right at the entrance of the village ... really can't miss it!
Those who enjoy the wet side of life can have fun in the Panorama Hallenbad. Spital am Pyhrn's indoor heated leisure... more travel advice
Whatever the weather, you can always swim in Spital am Pyhrn. The indoor pool of Panorama Hallenbad is open throughout... more travel advice
Jerelis' Related Pages
Spital am Pyhrn Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Spital am Pyhrn
- Transportation in Spital am Pyhrn
- Nightlife in Spital am Pyhrn
- Warnings and Dangers in Spital am Pyhrn
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Spital am Pyhrn
- 13 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Spital am Pyhrn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Spital am Pyhrn
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Sports in Columbia"
- Wrote a Review Travelling with (young) kids. in Spital am Pyhrn Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Panorama Hallenbad - Enjoy the wet side of life."
- created a Spital am Pyhrn Travel Page "Village in the Mountains!"
- Commented on one of Herwig1961's Spital am Pyhrn travel pages
Photos in Spital am PyhrnSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 76 reviews, 155 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hoogeveen Intro, 90 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 72 reviews, 131 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Narbonne Intro, 54 reviews, 149 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 137 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 44 reviews, 135 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 69 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 57 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hinterstoder Intro, 51 reviews, 108 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cavallino Intro, 38 reviews, 115 photos