"An excellent setting!" Top 5 Page for this destination Calella de Palfrugell by Jerelis
Calella de Palfrugell Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 124 photos
Calella de Palafrugell is one of three coastal towns belonging to the municipality of Palafrugell. The picturesque village is a small holiday resort, but more important an authentic fishing village.
Calella de Palafrugell has an excellent setting and is quite busy in the summer season. Thank God that it doesn't have the large hotels and mass tourism of other Costa Brava resorts such as Lloret de Mar. The coastline of the town stretches some two kilometers which is great to walk and look around. If you do take this coastal walk you will see a number of beautiful small coves linked to the beach which gives it an unique vibe. But also feel free to hike up the mountains and visit Church of Sant Pere (1884-1885) and after that have a great meal at the coast line.
Calella de Palafrugell is well known for the traditional architecture of its Voltes (archways) and for its traditional... more travel advice
Take time to meander - losing yourself in the maze of alleys, streets and lanes is one of Calella de Palafrugell’ old... more travel advice
Jerelis' Related Pages
Calella de Palfrugell Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Calella partytrip 2005"
- "CALELLA DE PALAFRUGELL"
- "An excellent setting!"
- "Calella de Palafrugell"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Calella de Palfrugell
- Hotels in Calella de Palfrugell
- Transportation in Calella de Palfrugell
- Nightlife in Calella de Palfrugell
- Restaurants in Calella de Palfrugell
- Shopping in Calella de Palfrugell
- Warnings and Dangers in Calella de Palfrugell
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Calella de Palfrugell
- 21 Reviews
- 71 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Calella de Palfrugell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Calella de Palfrugell
Photos in Calella de PalfrugellSee All Photos (71)
Top 10 Pages
- Hoogeveen Intro, 92 reviews, 141 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 76 reviews, 155 photos, 3 travelogues
- Padova Intro, 59 reviews, 155 photos
- Pula Intro, 51 reviews, 162 photos
- Fazana Intro, 45 reviews, 162 photos
- Venice Intro, 72 reviews, 131 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Narbonne Intro, 54 reviews, 149 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 137 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 44 reviews, 135 photos
- Maastricht Intro, 47 reviews, 130 photos