Tarragona Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Jerelis Top 5 Page for this destination
Tarragona Warnings and Dangers: 7 reviews and 5 photos
"left", "no, other side", "what are you doing!"
Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus, the catchy title of the 1992 bestseller by John Gray, succinctly expresses an ancient dilemma. What--if anything--do men's and women's brains do differently?
The general statement that men and women respond and behave differently under the same circumstances is true; For example, from the crib, male babies tend to be more aggressive and females more passive. As adults, in spatial operations, men have the edge in such skills as negotiating a maze, reading a map, and quickly discriminating between right and left. Men also perform better than women when asked to visualize an object and imagine rotating it. On the other hand, women tend to perform better than men when asked to look at objects of different shapes, sizes, and colors, and then to group them in some order.
This still doesn't explain why Relinde turns the map all around when I'm asking for the road to travel, while I like the map at one point so I can better visualize our position. Help!
You really need it ...
For years, we have all been told of the importance of water. The general guideline has been to drink 2 litre of water each day. For a person who is not living an active lifestyle this may be enough, but if you are physically active, you need more water than that. That is especially true if you are hiking in and around the city of Tarragona due to the fact the average temperature is much higher than other areas and the landscape goes up and down.
Water is essential for everyone, especially if you are hiking. Water helps almost every part of the human body function properly. Our bodies are almost two-thirds water, and proper hydration is essential to keep your body functioning properly during the hike. Some of the things water does in the body are:
* The brain is 75% water; even moderate dehydration can cause headaches and dizziness;
* Water regulates body temperature, which is especially important here in the area where the temperatures can be so brutal;
* Water carries nutrients and oxygen to all cells in the body
* Blood is 92% water;
* Water protects and cushions vital organs;
·* Water converts food into energy (which is something you will need on a 3 to 4 hour hike…);
* Muscles are 75% water, and you will use many muscles on a trail as you climb above the desert floor.
More Reviews (55)
- See All Day three in Barcelona.
- See All Museu Casa Castellarnau - Legends...
- See All With a view at the beautiful Mercat.
- See All Hiking - Do take time to meander!
- Writing in the Diary of a Madman.
- See All Talk to someone who knows!
Jerelis' Related Pages
Tarragona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Capital of Tarraconensis"
- "Viva Tarragona !"
- "Extranero en Tarragona (+2 years)"
- "Tarragona – major Roman Empire’s colony in Spain"
- "Tarraco, civitas ubi ver aeternum est"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tarragona
- Hotels in Tarragona
- Transportation in Tarragona
- Nightlife in Tarragona
- Restaurants in Tarragona
- Shopping in Tarragona
- Warnings and Dangers in Tarragona
- See All...
Explore the World
- Canley Hotels
- Port Moresby Hotels
- Gunlukbasi Hotels
- Neos Marmaras Hotels
Badges & Stats in Tarragona
- 57 Reviews
- 112 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Tarragona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tarragona
Photos in TarragonaSee All Photos (112)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 76 reviews, 155 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hoogeveen Intro, 90 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 72 reviews, 131 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Narbonne Intro, 54 reviews, 149 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 137 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 44 reviews, 135 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 69 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 57 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hinterstoder Intro, 51 reviews, 108 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cavallino Intro, 39 reviews, 116 photos
Latest Tarragona hotel reviews
- Le Meridien Ra Beach Hotel & Spa
- 141 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013
- Estival Park Salou
- 856 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 12, 2013
- Golden Donaire Beach Hotel
- 508 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 5, 2013
- F & G La Figuerola Golf Hotel
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 20, 2013
- Les Oliveres Beach Resort & Spa
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 22, 2013
- Hotel Placa de la Font
- 91 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013
- Ciutat de Tarragona Hotel
- 103 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 4, 2013
- Husa Imperial Tarraco
- 131 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 24, 2013
- 22 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 20, 2013
- Catalunya Express
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 1, 2013
- Torre De La Mora
- 13 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 20, 2013
- Cambrils Park
- 237 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 9, 2013
- Eurostars Tarraco
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 6, 2013
- Termes Montbrio Hotel
- 16 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 24, 2013
- La Pilarica
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
- Roman Amphitheatre- 11 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Rambla Nova- 6 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Roman Circus- 6 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Cathedral de Saint Mary- 6 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Museu Casa Castellarnau - Castellarnau House Museum- 5 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Forum Roma- 4 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Balco del Mediterrani - Mediterranean Balcony- 5 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Archaeological Museum- 5 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Port Aventura- 5 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Town Hall- 3 Reviews, 5 Photos
See All Tarragona Things to Do