"A nautique paradise." Gruissan by Jerelis
Gruissan Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 78 photos
Our visit to Gruissan was a special one. We sat down at our terrace at the campsite La Nautique in Narbonne and we wanted to have a nice diner in a nice and cosy touristic and nautique village. Our neighbours intended to go to Gruissan and asked us to come along, and so we did!
When we drove towards the harbour we already could see the heart of the old village circulade millennium, lively side streets and the Tower Barbarossa. But we were set to go to the Mediterranean ...
Gruissan is a great place to get away for a few hours or even days whenever you stay in Narbonne, near the Mediterranean. Here is the paradise for windsurfing ... in a dream setting. You can indulge without reservation the pleasure of browsing advo-power, fishing, let off steam by practicing beach volleyball, seek the thrill of kite surfing, catamaran ... The children will make their first swim in the blue waters of the Mediterranean.
When we were in Gruissan we were together with a nice couple we met in Narbonne. They already advised us to go have... more travel advice
The huge advantage of riding the waves of the Mediterranean Sea via the boat tour is that we had a great view at the... more travel advice
- See All Narbonne - Take time to meander.
- See All Rafting in the Pyrenees - What an...
- Travel light!
Jerelis' Related Pages
Gruissan Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Gruissan
- Transportation in Gruissan
- Restaurants in Gruissan
- Shopping in Gruissan
- Warnings and Dangers in Gruissan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Gruissan
- 23 Reviews
- 66 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Gruissan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gruissan
Photos in GruissanSee All Photos (66)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 76 reviews, 155 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hoogeveen Intro, 84 reviews, 122 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 72 reviews, 131 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Narbonne Intro, 54 reviews, 149 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 137 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 44 reviews, 135 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 69 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 57 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hinterstoder Intro, 51 reviews, 108 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pals Intro, 34 reviews, 116 photos