"Narbonne, Languedoc's charming baby-city ..." Top 5 Page for this destination Narbonne by Jerelis
Narbonne Travel Guide: 106 reviews and 330 photos
All in all, Narbonne is not a bad destination. True, it has none of the grandeur of Avignon or Carcassonne, but it’s still a pleasant place to wind up for a couple of days wandering around the old medieval core and its lively streets. Narbonne’s glory days though, when the town was the capital and steaming metropolis of the entire Languedoc region, are long gone and today the town is a compact and satisfying sort of a place that’s home to just 47,000 people. The local economy is based squarely on the wine industry making the most of the renowned nearby vineyards of Corbières.
Wondering what to pack for your next vacation? Yes, we always have some stress related to this issue. As an experienced... more travel advice
Making your own food at the campsite is simply a great way to spend time with friends and family, to entertain and to... more travel advice
- See All Place de l'Hôtel de Ville - Via Domitia...
- See All Swimming with the latest hits.
- See All Massif de la Clape - Oeil Doux.
- Travel light!
Jerelis' Related Pages
Narbonne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Grand City of Narbonne"
- "First Roman colony outside Italy."
- "Narbonne Is Almost at the Beaches"
- "Narbonne, Languedoc's charming baby-city ..."
- "The cathedral is the must see!!"
- "Narbonne in Langeudoc"
- "In the town and around Narbonne"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Narbonne
- Hotels in Narbonne
- Transportation in Narbonne
- Nightlife in Narbonne
- Restaurants in Narbonne
- Shopping in Narbonne
- Warnings and Dangers in Narbonne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Narbonne
- 54 Reviews
- 149 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Narbonne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Narbonne
- Posted in Travel Albania Forum "Re: Muslim holidays in Albania"
- Commented on one of Jerelis's Narbonne tips
- Uploaded a Photo to "Massif de la Clape - Some amazing vineyards!"
- Wrote a Review Reading a book! in Narbonne Things to Do
- Uploaded a Video to Narbonne
- updated a Narbonne Travel Page "Narbonne, Languedoc's charming baby-city ..."
Photos in NarbonneSee All Photos (149)
Top 10 Pages
- Hoogeveen Intro, 92 reviews, 141 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 76 reviews, 155 photos, 3 travelogues
- Padova Intro, 59 reviews, 155 photos
- Venice Intro, 72 reviews, 131 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Narbonne Intro, 54 reviews, 149 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 137 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 44 reviews, 135 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 69 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 57 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hinterstoder Intro, 51 reviews, 108 photos, 1 travelogue