"A resort on the southern Mediterranean coast." Narbonne-Plage by Jerelis
Narbonne-Plage Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 4 photos
During the summer of 2011 we stayed at the beautiful village of Narbonne, close to the sea. But make no mistake, because Narbonne Plage is the resort on the southern (Mediterranean) coast of France in the Aude department. It is separated from the city of Narbonne by the limestone massif Montagne de la Clape and lies at its foot.
When we arrived we saw that the beaches are very large and very well tended. Although it can be busy, their size means that there is always room for everyone. We we spended two day in Narbonne Plage and on our second visit the wind from the sea was rather strong and made the conditions unpleasant.
Jerelis' Related Pages
Narbonne-Plage Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Narbonne Plage"
- "A resort on the southern Mediterranean coast."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Narbonne-Plage
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Narbonne-Plage?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Narbonne-Plage
Top 10 Pages
- Hoogeveen Intro, 92 reviews, 141 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corfu Island Intro, 76 reviews, 155 photos, 3 travelogues
- Padova Intro, 59 reviews, 155 photos
- Pula Intro, 51 reviews, 162 photos
- Fazana Intro, 45 reviews, 162 photos
- Venice Intro, 72 reviews, 131 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Narbonne Intro, 54 reviews, 149 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 137 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 44 reviews, 135 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 69 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues